ScreamFree Marriage Certification - September 28/29
At ScreamFree, we are passionate about relationships. We believe that peace is what we all want most. And we believe that peace begins with pause. Because of this, ScreamFree has certified more than 1,500 family professionals from 16 different countries to help people create that peace in their lives. With approval ratings of over 99%, ScreamFree Certification has become one of the most sought after trainings available.
Our trainings are small, intimate classes and we expect them to sell out quickly, so don’t delay!
We know from experience that this training can kick-start careers, revitalize your practice or even launch a whole new path for you. But just a warning before we proceed: ScreamFree doesn’t do boring training. Our program is designed to be both interactive and fun, with a healthy dose of self-deprecation and vulnerability. During this training, you will experience:
- A behind the scenes look at all of the ScreamFree Marriage principles
- An enlightening, self-reflective journey into what it means for you to become ScreamFree, both personally and professionally
- Once we help get you to “calm”, we’ll show you how you can become calming – in a 1-on-1, small group and large group setting
- Lastly, we’ll go over all of the ways we are ready to partner with you to help you help others. We view this training as the START of our relationship, not the end.
This is a two-day training, running roughly 8:30-4:45 Thur/Fri. Each attendee receives a copy of ScreamFree Marriage (book) plus the ScreamFree Marriage Facilitator’s (or Teach Out of the Box) Kit, giving them the materials needed to start leading Parenting classes today.
By attending the training, you will:
- Receive new, priceless insight into your own relationships and be ready to help others do the same,
- Be able to order materials at wholesale and resell them for a profit,
- Be able to use ScreamFree logos on business cards, websites, etc.,
- Earn 14 CE clock hours from the National Board for Certified Counselors or the National Association of Social Workers,
- Receive ongoing support provided by the ScreamFree Team.
All Training Sessions will be held near the ScreamFree offices, conveniently located near multiple accommodations in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta, GA.